Dear Sullivan International Group,
On behalf of the Managed Service Help Desk at MRC, I’d like to welcome you as a new customer. We pride ourselves on offering our customers responsive, competent and excellent service. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we want to ensure your complete satisfaction. We are honored to serve you!
If you need to contact us, there are (3) three ways you can do so:
1) Click on Desktop Icon:
Pictures attached: (1) TV1 is the desktop icon (2) TV2 is the popup window
· Step 1: Double-click on the ‘MRC Remote Support’ icon on the desktop. If one isn’t there, call the help desk at (877) 459-0777
· Step 2: Click ‘Run’ if any prompts for TeamViewer come up.
· Step 3: A popup will come up and ask you to give an ID number to your technician.
· Step 4: Done! Your technician should be assisting you shortly.
2) Send email:
· Subject line of the email will be the title of the ticket request.
· The body of the message will be where the details of the request can be typed.
· Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· This email will be delivered to all help desk personnel and automatically open a ticket in our system.
· A confirmation email with a ticket number will be delivered to you upon receiving your request.
3) Call Helpdesk Phone Number: (877) 459-0777
Living Our Values (LOV) Awardees (Past 12 months)