In conjunction with our C4ISR, IT and other engineering services, Sullivan develops and delivers custom technology-based training and performance support solutions. Sullivan is particularly adept at converting existing classroom training and government furnished information into instructionally-sound, interactive, self-paced e-learning. The team’s expertise includes implementation of adult learning theories into media that comply with detailed government and industry specifications for e-learning and assessment.
Sullivan offers e-learning services to answer your online training needs. We have the expertise to analyze your cartier replica watches
training requirements and deliver instructionally-sound content as online curriculum. From custom-developed e-learning to off-the-shelf courseware, our talented team can help you to deliver cost-effective solutions. In today’s market our goal is to deliver a return on investment for every dollar you spend.
We specialize in developing courseware that complies with:
• Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) v1.2
• Aviation Industry Computer Based Training Committee (AICC) standards
• Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998
• Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board EIT Accessibility Standards
• MIL-HDBK-29612, Department of aaa replica watches
Defense Handbook, Development of Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI)