Sullivan International Group, Inc. continues to hire new technical and professional staff nationwide. Career opportunities are available for individual candidates that fit within our corporate culture, vision, mission and core values. If you're an individual that likes a challenge and can adapt and thrive in a high-paced, small business environment; you will find excellent opportunities at Sullivan.
Join "The Fastest Growing Company", "Best Company to Work For", #5 on the Zweig White Hot Firms List and the #7 Ranked Fastest Growing Company on the Inc. 500 List (2004)!
Open Positions (As of October 23, 2013):
(1) Part Time Programmer, San Diego, CA, Min 2 Yrs Exp
(1) Sales Manager, San Diego, CA, Min 3 Yrs Exp
(1) Equipment Refuse Mechanic, Fort Irwin, CA, Min 3 Yrs Exp
(1) Maintenance Mechanic (Wash Rack), Fort Irwin, CA, Min 3 Yrs Exp
(1) Refuse Laborer, Fort Irwin, CA
(1) Health & Safety Coordinator, Fort Irwin, CA, Min 3 Yrs Exp
(1) Site Safety & Health Office and Quality Control Supervisor, Kaneohe Bay, HI, Min 5 Yrs Exp
(1) Project Engineer; Geologist or Environmental Scientist, Marietta, GA, Min 8 Yrs Exp
Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or variable "on call" part-time positions, we are always interested in discussing with qualified candidates current and future employment opportunities at Sullivan.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Eva Villalobos, Human Resource Assistant
Sullivan International Group, Inc.
2750 Womble Road, Suite 100
San Diego, California 92106
SULLIVAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.