Sullivan provides operations and maintenance services with an emphasis on industrial operations, staff augmentation, and mission support services. Each of these services focus on the operational aspect of our clients' facilities; whether we are providing long-term operations and maintenance services for a large fuel facility or developing a business continuity plan, Sullivan has the professional staff resources that can develop sound solutions that help you manage and run your facilities.
Facilities Management & Base Operations Support
Our ability to design and construct systems and facilities uniquely qualifies us to provide long-term operations and maintenance support services. Our extensive experience with environmental and regulatory compliance concerns provides tremendous depth to our base operations and facility management capabilities. We enjoy the challenge of handling the most difficult tasks for our clients and always maintain a highly trained and diverse workforce. From emergency response, to long-term operation and maintenance, our expert staff is ready to meet your needs.
Our services include:
- Recycling Centers
- Industrial Operations
- Hazardous Waste Facilities
- Compost Facility Operations
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- HAZMART & Pharmacy Operations
- Facility Operation, Repair & Maintenance
- Emergency Response
- General Maintenance
- Long-Term Monitoring
- Wash Racks/Wash Water Recycling
- Fuel/Farm Systems Operation & Maintenance
- Technical and Tradesman Staffing
- Scientists, Engineers and Administrative Staffing
Sullivan has the expertise and knowledge to create an effective and cost-efficient support solution that will help your company continue to be a success without sacrificing quality or system effectiveness. Implementing a key business system will improve your business processes and bottom-line performance.
Sullivan provides management services to clients nationwide, from small electronic manufacturers to large federal government agencies. Our clients utilize our talent and expertise to help streamline their organization, helping them focus on the most important aspect of their business, delivering high quality products and services to their valued clients.
Quality Management Systems
- Business System Reengineering
- Business Management System Development
- Quality Systems Integration
Risk Management Services
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Management
- Training and Education
Download Information:Mission Services Brochure
- The Association of Environmental Professionals San Diego Chapter selected Sullivan as the winner of the 2003 meritorious citation for the "Outstanding Environmental Solution" Award for design and constructing a cutting edge industrial composting facility for the high desert environment.
- Multiple "Outstanding Mission Support" Awards from the U.S. Army.
- Multiple "Excellence in Facilities Management & Support" Awards from the U.S. Army.